Specialists in Assistive Care Systems – Wired or Wire-Free
Well deployed, our technology will give people that are dealing with Dementia or Alzheimer’s the necessary help and support to remain independent, secure and involved socially too. Their carers invariably find that it offers them too support and reassurance as well – important factors since the two elements go hand in hand.
Whilst it should be said that assistive technology will simply not be suitable for everyone with dementia (don’t worry, we’ll tell you) for the majority of people, it deliver tremendous benefits that really help them live in a superior way with their condition.
How can Assistive Technology Help?
- Firstly, it can really help promote independence and autonomy
- Secondly it can really drive self-confidence and improve the overall life of people with this condition
- In and around their environment, it can help in the managing of the potential risks
- Carers often say that the people’s memory and recall can improve
- Often it’s said that it can support a person with dementia to maintain some of their abilities – it all helps
- Carers are often key people to benefit. Giving the person freedom to roam whilst carers will be alerted to any unauthorised breach – say approaching a certain door, can give real peace of mind to carers.
Freedom to roam
Promotes autonomy for residents
Peace of mind for carers too
Learn more through our blog posts
Don’t want to replace your entire system?
Choose RTLS Communications?
We’re Engineers First